Author Topic: Pit Barrel Cooker web site.  (Read 1397 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Pit Barrel Cooker web site.
« Reply #-1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »
I have owned a PBC probably longer than anyone else here has. In fact, I was able to have Tim reach out to Noah and Amber all those years ago and they have been on-board as one of our beloved forum sponsors ever since. I am as proud of this achievement as I was when Tim reached out to make me the first moderator here.

Over the years, I have been really impressed with the well thought out affordable accessories that have really taken the PBC to an all new level of fun and versatility.

I was blown away with the thicker gauge drum with porcelain coating upgrade with absolutely no price increase a few years back.

I have most of Noahs early videos memorized because they really ensure a great cook for me if I followed them.....which I do.

I remember when I first got the PBC, I was giving Noah fits about my freaking out about no thermos or dampers or baffles, I think he was almost willing to fly out to Southern California and help me out  ;D

Well, I am in Central Texas now. The land of off-sets and post oak. i have had some die-hard bbq Texans taste the grub off of the PBC and I am pretty sure PBC is going to see a spick in sales coming from Texas pretty shortly  :)

The point of this post is I visited the PBC website this morning and I just can't believe how nice it is. It has been a while and I so impressed by the website.  So much thought and work has gone into the website, just like the PBC itself. I have really enjoyed the videos and the "Adventures of P,B & C" just crack me up.

Going to the website "for me" is like visiting some old friends.

The PBC is a success not seen in the BBQ world, since the Weber was introduced back in the early 50's. Not one cooking appliance since the kettle has changed the way we cook,smoke,grill outdoors like the PBC.

All the improvements to it with no cost to use is unheard of these days where greed and gouging and products not working like advertised is the norm.

I really sincerely hope to meet Noah and Amber one day. I feel like I already know them from our time together here at LTBBQ. I just want to personally thank them for their wonderful contribution to the world of BBQ and to let them know how much it means to me and all my fellow PBC owners for giving us a product that is affordable and gives us consistent, wonderful results every time. They are just real good people. Like I always say, "If you are judged by the company you keep, around here we are all in pretty good shape"......especially here in the PBC forum sponsor section.  :)

Thank You Noah and Amber from Smokeasaurus and all of us here at LTBBQ
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline akruckus

• Smoking the day away...
Re: Pit Barrel Cooker web site.
« on: October 16, 2017, 10:23:58 AM »
"Like"^^
Weber Limited Edition Kettle- Red
PBC
Weber Genesis- "Iggles" Green
NBBD
Ooni Karu

Stone Cutter
Member #759

Offline psousa781

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:47:09 AM »
Just to add to this big, warm group hug: last Thursday I sent PBC a message through their website.  I am accustomed to those types of messaging options being black holes where customer comments go to die.  I submitted my message right before heading down for lunch (in my office).  I grabbed a drink from the store, sat down at a table, then checked my phone.  There was already a personal reply from PBC in my inbox asking for a bit more info so they could better assist me.  I was blown away and sent the info.  Minutes later I had a response with some help.  This wasn't just "good customer service", this was incredible customer service.  I'll continue to recommend the PBC to friends without hesitation!

Offline phoccer

• Random bits of info
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 04:28:40 PM »
Well said @smokeasauras. I too am very impressed with their website. I'm new to using a PBC, April this year, and the extensive videos on their site and user Youtube videos pushed me to picking the PBC as I could tell the product was well and widely loved and I'd have no issues finding assistance with whatever my question may be.
Weber Premium 22 w/ a Slow N Sear Plus
Pit Barrel Cooker