OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

Dogs

(1/2) > >>

Barry CB Martin:
For those who enjoy the companionship of a dog - you may be interested in this biz: EZY DOG. It's a company started by my nephew that has become quite successful..owing in part to his business acumen and mostly because it combines two passions: water skiing and dogs.  He came outta college looking to create a new path and took an idea to water ski company, that proved successful - touring the country demonstrating their equipment, selling to accounts and at events - and that led to his becoming a junior exec as they began to grow world-wide. Short story is he made contacts world-wide and had an idea for leashes, with which he began his company out of his garage in Sand Point, Idaho. Some 10 years later it's a world-wide success.

Soooooo - what does this have to do with you? I got permission from T to post this offer code - CB15FRI that's good for 15% off everything on the EzyDog web site.  I hope it helps you if you find something of interest.  And Thanks to T for allowing me to post.

http://ezydog.com/

TwoPockets:
Gotta love this country! Take your passion and turn it into a way to make a living.

SiFumar:
Thanks for info/code!  Just placed an order.

teesquare:
My pleasure Barry! Anything that we can do to keep our crumb catchers and cook-out companions happy and safe is good for LTBBQ! ;D

T

smokeasaurus:
I wonder if they have something to keep Lucy out of LA's wood pile!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version