OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

Redecorating our "Game Room"

<< < (2/6) > >>

RG:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 20, 2020, 11:15:51 AM ---I agree on the dump no fun......My Amiga's are the 1000 & the 2000 with a hard drive. I had the CD TV but tossed it out a few years ago (still working);  The only games I still play are Gridiron & Silent Service two great games....those were the days. My Game room has some neat stuff like a Stan the man signed picture, My letter cutting me from the Jets lol......they said no tryouts lol...……, Joe Fraser signed picture, Dick Groat signed baseball card, & a Stan Smith tennis racquet from 1971 ( I was with Stan the day his first son was born). But my favorite is a picture of Glenn Hall & Jacques Plante winning the best goalie award during 1969.  I have not spent much as I was in the right place at the right time. Anyway have fun I start next week with the cleanup....as we are not spending any money on these rooms now.....The boat sucks us dry lol

In the Genesis/theater room I have a signed Phil Collins Pass, Signed guitar by Phil, Mike Rutherford & Tony Banks I also still have... I hope the 1986 album signed by all of them. We also have Pictures of me with Phil in Washington & Barbara & me with Steve Hackett in the early 2000's. We also have a letter from Mary Pickford to my dad in the 40's (Tee should know who she was lol). 

Anyway I can't wait to see what you end up doing......somewhere you must have a three stooges poster. lol

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the boys already have their spot in the basement. The Spumco Dolls of them as well as a few metal signs, a poster, some models and Three Stooges Monopoly are by the pool table. I seem to remember posting them before but I'll take another pic when I finish the other stuff. I thought I was almost done but decided to order a poster and some metal arcade game signs. I am looking for an arcade neon clock to hang but not having much luck.

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 20, 2020, 11:15:51 AM ---... We also have a letter from Mary Pickford to my dad in the 40's (Tee should know who she was lol)...
--- End quote ---

I don't think he ever met her but he dated her mother.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on March 20, 2020, 09:37:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 20, 2020, 11:15:51 AM ---... We also have a letter from Mary Pickford to my dad in the 40's (Tee should know who she was lol)...
--- End quote ---

I don't think he ever met her but he dated her mother.

--- End quote ---

lol

Big Dawg:
D@mn, that an impressive space.  Both you and TIMG seem to have got it going ! ! !

BD

RAD:
Nice looking Man Cave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version