OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

A new hobby for the wife and I

<< < (3/13) > >>

sparky:

--- Quote from: RG on September 21, 2020, 07:15:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on September 20, 2020, 11:45:58 PM ---She can make a 49er sign out of wood?.  Would love to put that outside my house in Washington.   Seahawks
fans could suck it.

--- End quote ---

That is correct, we can make a Niners sign so they could suck it :P

--- End quote ---

I will pm you tomorrow.   Would live to have one and would also like helping your wife get her business off the ground.   It's good to help each other.

RG:

--- Quote from: sparky on September 21, 2020, 12:18:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RG on September 21, 2020, 07:15:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: sparky on September 20, 2020, 11:45:58 PM ---She can make a 49er sign out of wood?.  Would love to put that outside my house in Washington.   Seahawks
fans could suck it.

--- End quote ---

That is correct, we can make a Niners sign so they could suck it :P

--- End quote ---

I will pm you tomorrow.   Would live to have one and would also like helping your wife get her business off the ground.   It's good to help each other.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good, thanks!

RG:
Here are some signs she made for a FB group she's an admin of. Some people wanted their last name on them, one guy is a Steelers fan. She's got a few more to make I think. She enjoys it and that makes me happy :)

Tailgating is my game:
Cool Stuff RG very good.

RG:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on September 22, 2020, 11:26:08 PM ---Cool Stuff RG very good.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rich! She's getting better/faster at it. I can't wait until she gets full blown into it and we get all facets of it in play. I am really excited to do 3D carvings once I get the cnc router set up. It's a whole new venture for us, a hobby that's gotten out of hand it seems, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version