Recipes > Breakfast/Brunch Ideas!

Leftover Pasta and Fresh Eggs!

(1/2) > >>

Cajunate:

Alright so this is the second day in a row I'm posting something about "leftovers" . Just because something is leftover doesn't mean it's no longer any good or tasty. Sometimes in fact things get better the next day or so.
This morning I went to check on the girls(chickens)in the yard and picked up a few nice fresh eggs. Sometimes I go out there and I'm not hungry but then there are times like today I think "man, these sure would be good ............(however cooked)". So I came inside and knowing we had some of that pasta dish I made yesterday afternoon I decided to warm some up and add a couple of eggs sunny side up.

The oozing warm yolk was a beautiful thing!

First bite.

One more picture of golden deliciousness. All I can say is this rivaled some of the best breakfasts you can buy anywhere. Mmmmmm................!!!!!

TwoPockets:
Man that looks good, would be good with a couple of splashes of hot sauce on it.

Tailgating is my game:
man now I know why I don't take pictures.......cuts down on my eating time......man that looks good put the camera down & start eating ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cajunate:

--- Quote from: TwoPockets on April 15, 2016, 12:22:59 PM ---Man that looks good, would be good with a couple of splashes of hot sauce on it.

--- End quote ---

I sliced a jalapeno pepper and added that in the pasta dish and having sat overnight the spiciness has increased making it perfect without anything extra needed. I like spicy and this was spicy. Ask Regular Guy if I like spicy. Lol.......

muebe:
Looks real good! Love my yolk runny!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version