Recipes > Cooked In A Dish Entrees

Meatzabolli Pies

<< < (2/3) > >>

RG:

--- Quote from: teesquare on June 26, 2016, 12:26:13 PM ---Bob - those look absolutely awesome!

And -to preserve this idea and your recipe - THANKS for including the "how to" make these...- I am moving this to the recipes section for Pork Recipes....and a Post in the Beef recipes - with a link to it, because meatballs can be either...or both!

--- End quote ---

Uhm..Tee, it's not really a meatball recipe :P It's pizza!

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Regular Guy on June 26, 2016, 01:28:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: teesquare on June 26, 2016, 12:26:13 PM ---Bob - those look absolutely awesome!

And -to preserve this idea and your recipe - THANKS for including the "how to" make these...- I am moving this to the recipes section for Pork Recipes....and a Post in the Beef recipes - with a link to it, because meatballs can be either...or both!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah...I know..this one is a challenge to categorize..It's a pizza - in a casserole type dish...and a pie crust on top. :D Any suggestions on a better location for this - so that we can find it when needed? If left in "General Discussions" it will get buried, and lost....

It is almost a....Strombolli casserole....?

ACW3:
I don't care what you call it.  It looks like a fun meal to serve to family and friends!

Art

RG:

--- Quote from: teesquare on June 26, 2016, 01:33:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Regular Guy on June 26, 2016, 01:28:20 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah...I know..this one is a challenge to categorize..It's a pizza - in a casserole type dish...and a pie crust on top. :D Any suggestions on a better location for this - so that we can find it when needed? If left in "General Discussions" it will get buried, and lost....

It is almost a....Strombolli casserole....?

--- End quote ---

I see your point. I wouldn't call it a pork recipe though personally as he's not telling you what to put in it. I call it Pizza! The question is, what does Bob call it? :P I call it delicious :)

Smokin Don:
A great idea and super cook!!! Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version