Recipes > Appetizers

I had a craving for peppers so I made these

(1/3) > >>

TMB:
I told y'all I need to get back to work ;) 

Kimmie and I go on "Date night" every Tuesday and when we go we cheat a little  with one appetizer that's not low carb just so we can have something real  :D

So last night Kimmie came in from work tired and it was just a cold yucky day so we stayed home and cooked.  But I really wanted peppers last night and a bar down road serves the best I have had so me being me I wanted to try  and make them but use almond flour just to see how they would turn out.

So I cut open 2 peppers cleaned them out and added extra sharp cheddar cheese then egg wash bath then a coating of 50/50 almond Parmesan  cheese (same as the cheese sticks)   then into the freezer for 1 hr before frying

Next time I will make the cheese mixture a bit different but these were soooooo good and being fresh peppers they had a nice crunch to them I never had before

smokeasaurus:
Those look great Tommy.  Those were jalapenos????

teesquare:
Those should be served to guests!... (and followed up with a roll of lotion infused Charmin......) ;) :D

smokeasaurus:
Aloe Vera and Shea Butter Tim??

TMB:

--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on January 10, 2018, 09:09:36 AM ---Those look great Tommy.  Those were jalapenos????

--- End quote ---
Yes , sorry forgot to mention what type of pepper.  I was going to try a habanero but felt Kimmie was not read for that yet. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version