Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Burn it in the Back Yard with Hub!

BASIC 3-2-1 Ribs for the Beginner

<< < (3/3)

LostArrow:
Hub has written other " how to posts " that are well written &  need to be put where they can be found & accessible.

mikecorn.1:

--- Quote from: LostArrow on January 03, 2013, 06:44:55 PM ---Hub has written other " how to posts " that are well written &  need to be put where they can be found & accessible.

--- End quote ---
STICKYS. or maybe a section named BBQ for the beginners, or something along those lines :) 

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Barry CB Martin:

--- Quote from: mikecorn.1 on January 03, 2013, 06:48:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: LostArrow on January 03, 2013, 06:44:55 PM ---Hub has written other " how to posts " that are well written &  need to be put where they can be found & accessible.

--- End quote ---
or maybe a section named BBQ for the beginners, or something along those lines :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the Cookout! at the top of the page is intended to be a place for those new-to-outdoor cooking to feel more comfortable asking questions, etc. and it's a direct link from my web site by the same name. If you have ideas on how to improve this section as a means to serve folks --- boy-oh-boy I wanna hear them!  I am always up for positive suggestions on how to improve!  Thanks

crpeck:
What temperature are you cooking at - 225?

GusRobin:
According to the first post, 235 ish. I have done them anywhere from 225-275 with good results. The key for me is that that I do the 3 hr unfoiled, i usually don't do the full 2 hr foiled. I do about  1 1/2 hours. I find that it gets less mushy that way. I then sauce and cook unfoiled until toothpick or probe tender. That is anywhere up to an hour or so. I am always tweaking and keep notes on the cooks to be able to compare the results of different "experiments".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version