Author Topic: Having problems uploading video  (Read 669 times)

Offline Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Having problems uploading video
« Reply #-1 on: January 30, 2013, 02:00:05 PM »
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that we are having problems uploading the wing video to you tube... Very frustrating we have been trying since Sunday. Of course there is nobody to call at You tube so I have googled the problem and it looks like sometimes it takes many times for it to eventually take (we have uploaded our other videos and never had issues) Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions please let us know. That is the only way that I can pull it over to our website. It is too long to email to everyone or I would. I even tried to upload to facebook and it's too long for that too. I just wanted to keep you all updated. Sorry for the inconvenience! Amber 

Offline PatioDaddio

Re: Having problems uploading video
« on: January 30, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »
You might try Vimeo.

John

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 02:07:54 PM »
Hi Amber,

I upload a 5 - 10 minute video to YouTube every week - couple hundred up there now. I have had a couple problems like yours in the past year. Have no idea what the problems were - each time the video "uploaded" and then a message came saying it didn't work, try again. In one case it took 5 tries. However, the problem has been very infrequent. If you have already tried several times, you might consider re-rendering the video and re-exporting it before uploading again.

Good luck,

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »
I would recommend Vimeo as an alternate to You Tube as well. There may be others - I am just not aware of them.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
Thanks I'll try vimeo!