Author Topic: M Grills  (Read 5653 times)

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
M Grills
« Reply #-1 on: September 02, 2022, 03:03:32 PM »
Is anyone here cooking on an m Grill?  I’m especially interested in the M16 and maybe the C4.

I used the <Search> function and didn’t turn anything up.
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
Re: M Grills
« on: September 02, 2022, 04:48:28 PM »
 First I have seen of them. I like the stainless M16. 
Terry "Way down in Alabama"

Offline pmillen

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 11:04:48 AM »
Yes, they are new to me, too.  I read about them when reading about the new Blazin Pellet Pit owners buying out M Grills and moving the production from Texas to the new Blazin plant in Lincoln, Nebraska.

EDIT:  There are a few videos on YouTube.
          One video demonstrates the M 16’s nifty smoker attachment.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 11:21:02 AM by pmillen »
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline pmillen

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 07:59:20 PM »
Here’s my understanding of the Blaz’n and M Grills acquisitions.

The Blaz’n pellet pits were manufactured by Precise Fabrication in Beatrice, NE.  Precise Fabrication was acquired by Kinney Manufacturing of Lincoln, NE.

Kinney Manufacturing also acquired M Grills of Mesquite, TX.  Brent Erikson, of Kinney Manufacturing wrote that, “We are currently working on the Cerakote M16 and Smoker attachment.  We will have those items available again by the end of the year.

Would this be something you would like to have shipped or would you prefer to come pick them up from us in Beatrice, NE?”

So, it appears that both the Blaz’n and M Grill lines will be manufactured in Beatrice, NE.
Paul