Author Topic: WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPONSOR!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Smokin Soon

Re: WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPONSOR!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 09:15:36 PM »
Another welcome from NorCal! I really want one, but just can't swing it now. Let's hope for a better 2013!
Traeger 070
2 Big Easy's

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 01:42:56 AM »
Welcome from Texas.

Offline Wing Commander

• Visit my BBQ-Blog!
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 02:37:31 AM »
Welcome from Germany!

BTW: What about shipping to Germany...? ;)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 04:22:11 AM »
Welcome from MN and a VERY happy customer!

I lurked for awhile, reading Smoke's postings re: the PBC, then called and talked with Amber. Her generosity with her time on the phone was unique these days, answering all of my questions and offering suggestions... My PBC arrived a day before I expected it and I was blown away with the care and quality of the packaging. There is no way for this unit to be damaged in shipping. As much thought went into the packaging design as the design of the cooker itself.

Unfortunately, I only had the chance to cook a chicken and a pork shoulder (for pulled pork) before leaving on a business trip. Both of these were perfect and simple - the instructions were exactly right. The PBC comes "preset" for your altitude - no adjustments necessary according to the instructions. I used one "basket" of Kingsford per the instructions and they lasted a good 7-8 hours!

Finally, I received a call from Amber the day before Thanksgiving regarding a promotion that I had just missed out on. She was offering to "make me whole" at her cost. We had a great conversation, and net-net I did not take her up on her offer as I didn't think it was her responsibility to do that. I was incredibly impressed that she would make this offer - it speaks to the values of the company and their commitment to their customers.

I look forward to recommending these cookers and these people to my friends and family. In fact there will likely be more than one of these under my family's trees this Christmas! It's great to have PBC as a sponsor here and I enthusiastically endorse them!

Cheers,

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 10:09:48 AM »
Welcome from Germany!

BTW: What about shipping to Germany...? ;)

Give Noah and Amber a call WC   303-249-9069       You will have the best charcoal cooker in Germany!!! :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 10:13:53 AM »
David summed it all up folks! I also had a great conversation with Amber last night and talked to Noah last week as well. They are just the nicest people and they do business the right way.

Here is an American Company making a Great Product made in America. When you call you speak to an American here in the States. I have had my PBC for about 4 months now and I am still talking to the owner on a regular basis with questions. You are taken care of long after the sale!!

P.S. That promotion D-Holly mentioned about is going to be huge and Pit Barrel will be letting us all know about it pretty soon!!  ;)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
Hello Everyone!! Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate each and everyone of you!! We are passionate about our product and just as passionate about our customers. We are new to the forum so bear with us :) I hope that we can answer all your questions/concerns in a timely matter and remember you can always reach us directly at 303-249-9069. I just posted about our big promotion with grillling.com this is a great time to take advantage of the discount and get your PBC!! Thanks again and Happy Pit Barreling!

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 12:10:24 PM »
Amber - would it be possible for you to post the promotion here, on your forum section? If you need any assistance on creating a new thread, or anything at all - please just ask! We are here to help.

T
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
WELCOME OUR NEWEST SPONSOR!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)