Author Topic: Last night was the last straw with my Grill2Go grill  (Read 3705 times)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Last night was the last straw with my Grill2Go grill
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 12:19:42 PM »
If there is a good time to "need" a new grill, then this may be your best opportunity to order up the Cook-Air.  The price is definitely right.  Join the Red corvette Club!

Art

Might as well Tommy...You order one and I will too. At least ...maybe the wives will just dig one slightly larger hole and shove both our bodies into it :D :D :D :D :D
I'm really considering it, issue now is $$$$$.   Just started therapy for my back and insurance seems to double your co-pay when you do therapy for some reason  >:( >:( >:(

That cooker really would be perfect for camping. 
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline madhatter

Re: Last night was the last straw with my Grill2Go grill
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 01:13:58 AM »
I had some good friends over last night to break in the sheds first cook.  There was very little wind yet that grill went out six times.  I had to baby sit a grill for going out on its own that tell me it's time to go

So I'm asking for thoughts on another pack and go grill that won't go out on its own

Tommy are you sure it was just the wind? Some of these grills have had the gas regulator fail. You may want to contact CB CS to see if they will help you. I love this grill for cooking steaks & chops. Love the high heat. But I would check with their CS first before buying something else.
From what I have read some work at first & go out in a year or two. Anyway me two cents.

It's not the wind ... the G2G goes out for NO REASON and is a total hazard.  I've replaced all of the parts multiple times and this thing just doesn't work.  I suspect it's the regulator, not much else that can fail.
Margaritaville Tailgate grill (the best)
BEESR
TBE
22" Weber Kettle (3rd one)
Grill2Go Ice (Red)
Turkey Fryer (propane) unused
Lodge & Camp Chef Cast Iron grills, griddles and pans
Camp Chef Explorer II stove
Camp Chef Ultimate Turkey Roaster Cast Iron Pot unused