FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

MAK 2 Star Pellet Grill Review

(1/74) > >>

smokeasaurus:
It is time for a full review of the MAK 2 Star Pellet Grill and all the accessories that make the MAK the only cooker you need on your back patio.
I did contact MAK to see if it was acceptable to do a review on their Forum Sponsor Site and they said "Go For It"
This will be a very long ongoing review. The only part of this review that will have any sequence of events will be in the beginning.
We will cover the unpacking, the available accessories and then pretty much just cook away.
I really want to show how MAK can do it all. Grilling,smoking,baking,roasting,searing,flat top griddle cooking.
Sure we will do the obligatory tri-fecta: Brisket,Ribs and Shoulders, but that is just scratching the surface.
If it can be cooked in the kitchen, it can be cooked outside on the MAK. Doesn't everything taste better when it is cooked outside?
My beautiful wife Wendy will be involved in this review. She can cook and bake ladies and gentlemen. I have gone up 4 waist sizes in the last 3 years. She can bring it!!!
Wendy is going to include recipes and she is even going to do complete meals on the MAK.
Heck, MAK and all pellet grills can be operated by the lady of the house just as well as us guys.
We have many MAK owners that reside here and if I am out of wack on something, please let me know. However, this review is from the perspective of a guy that has never had a MAK before so new and or potential owners can bumble and stumble right along with me while I use and learn my MAK. So all comments and questions will be welcomed and appreciated. If I can't answer a question, all you MAK owners help me out. Mr. BBQ will be watching and helping as well.

This will be sort of a review that we can all join in and add to. Lets show the BBQ World why MAK is at the top of the food chain and why that is not going to change anytime soon.

Now I did mention that Wendy is gong to help in the review, but I do have to have my little helper add his knowledge and expertise.

That is right folks, Smoochy is on board for the MAK 2 Star review.........now where is he????
Looks like Smoochy is into it!!

Unpackaging to follow soon

Pappymn:
Can't wait to see all the upgrades Mak has done since I got mine. What number you get?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tailgating is my game:
I am ready

rwalters:
Oh man, I’m gonna have to double up on sleeping pills just to get through the nights as I await this review. I am tuned in and ready!!!

When can we expect it to commence?

TMB:
Well let’s get going.  I mean Smoochy looks like he is ready to start

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version