Author Topic: Scale of 1-10...  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Re: Scale of 1-10...
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »
Shame on us all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      Not one of us mentioned cooking with our spouse...some did say eating with but not cooking with.  I love making food with my wife......

I must add two others roasted leg of Lamb & Prime Rib    10
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline rwalters

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2018, 01:16:24 PM »
Shame on us all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      Not one of us mentioned cooking with our spouse...some did say eating with but not cooking with.  I love making food with my wife......

I hear ya, and every once in awhile my wife does step into the kitchen while I am cooking... and I do enjoy those times.  With that said, I have a hunch that many of us have wife's that enjoy our cooking and love being served in that way... and I love being the one to do that for my wife and kids! At the end of the day, no matter how you slice it up... cooking brings people together :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2018, 04:45:24 PM »
Happy day for H O S and IR2DUM...

There is a SALSA'S Mexican Restaurant right here in Warner Robins if that gives you any ideas
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline Lantern

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2018, 06:16:52 PM »

I am NOT a fan of cooking with people unless there is a LOT of room. My wife is at the top of the list of folks I hate cooking with. Especially her Foghorn Leghorn routine of TALKING about leaving me alone to cook and not bothering me WHILE she's IN THE KITCHEN AND BEHIND ME while I'm AT A HOT STOVE or working with SHARP KNIVES. LOL!!

Offline KJRsmoker

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2018, 07:26:39 PM »

I am NOT a fan of cooking with people unless there is a LOT of room. My wife is at the top of the list of folks I hate cooking with. Especially her Foghorn Leghorn routine of TALKING about leaving me alone to cook and not bothering me WHILE she's IN THE KITCHEN AND BEHIND ME while I'm AT A HOT STOVE or working with SHARP KNIVES. LOL!!

I'm the same way...I don't want or require any help while I'm cooking. 
2016 MAK 2 Star 2817 ~ Remote Boss
Blackstone Griddle 28"
Gas Grill

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2018, 07:33:43 PM »
I enjoy cooking with my son. I pretty much just stay out of his way because he’s the chef... but he lets me do my thing too with only a suggestion here and there. 
 It’s good just haveing him around ...
Terry "Way down in Alabama"