Author Topic: Headmaster Repair  (Read 436 times)

Offline nukeofficer

• Grillin & Chillin
Teriyaki Chicken on the Boss
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2018, 10:37:39 PM »
Made teriyaki chicken with grilled pineapple rings for dinner tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Char-Broil GOURMET TRU-Infrared 2 Burner

Pit Boss 700FB

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 07:11:13 PM »
I just got my PBC for Christmas and have done a turkey, chicken and two wild boar hams. I'm getting better since my first cook. The first thing I cooked was the turkey and ham for Christmas dinner. I thought they turned out good but I had a real strong smoke flavor which I believe happened because I didn't let the charcoal grey started good before hanging the meat. Well yesterday I picked up a 7lb butt. I night it to 160° and then wrapped it and placed it on the grate and took it to 210°. It took 5 hours to cook land the bone pulled right out!! My wife has always done the cooking but she's liking this cooker since it gets me to cook! She is an awesome cook but told me that I knocked this out of the park! Just thought I'd share the experience! I got excited about tasting this and forgot to get a picture of the finished meat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 07:11:21 PM »
I just got my PBC for Christmas and have done a turkey, chicken and two wild boar hams. I'm getting better since my first cook. The first thing I cooked was the turkey and ham for Christmas dinner. I thought they turned out good but I had a real strong smoke flavor which I believe happened because I didn't let the charcoal grey started good before hanging the meat. Well yesterday I picked up a 7lb butt. I night it to 160° and then wrapped it and placed it on the grate and took it to 210°. It took 5 hours to cook land the bone pulled right out!! My wife has always done the cooking but she's liking this cooker since it gets me to cook! She is an awesome cook but told me that I knocked this out of the park! Just thought I'd share the experience! I got excited about tasting this and forgot to get a picture of the finished meat.

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 07:11:32 PM »

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2018, 07:52:11 PM »
Covered my first butt ever. My wife said I knocked it out of the park!

Offline scottv

Couple of cooks from this week
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2018, 08:26:15 PM »
Cooked a slab of beef ribs and baked potatoes on Wednesday. Today i cut up a 5 pound pork butt. Cubed what I could wrapped in bacon with onions and japs. The rest i made kabobs.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Offline scottv

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 08:26:22 PM »
Cooked a slab of beef ribs and baked potatoes on Wednesday. Today i cut up a 5 pound pork butt. Cubed what I could wrapped in bacon with onions and japs. The rest i made kabobs.

Offline scottv

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 03:31:51 PM »
I'm new to smoking anything. I got the PBC for Christmas and I've done a turkey, chicken, would boar hams and now a butt. I'm getting better with each cook. Friends compared my pulled pork with a local BBQ restaurant which is the best around.

Offline Scgator

First butt!
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 03:32:07 PM »
I'm new to smoking anything. I got the PBC for Christmas and I've done a turkey, chicken, would boar hams and now a butt. I'm getting better with each cook. Friends compared my pulled pork with a local BBQ restaurant which is the best around.

Offline solobaric

Pellet Grill Fried Chicken
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2018, 02:49:19 AM »
Saw this over on the Weber forums. I used Louisiana pre-made breading. Did thin even coats on thighs and legs. Cooked it at 375 for right around 40 minutes on the Traeger. Pulled it at 180-185 ish. Came out excellent. Could hardly tell the difference between this and deep fried. Extremely easy and extremely tasty. Really recommend the Lousiana brand if you don't want to make your own  breading. Has some nice heat to it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Traeger Little Texas Elite

Offline solobaric

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2018, 02:49:35 AM »
Saw this over on the Weber forums. I used Louisiana pre-made breading. Did thin even coats on thighs and legs. Cooked it at 375 for right around 40 minutes on the Traeger. Pulled it at 180-185 ish. Came out excellent. Could hardly tell the difference between this and deep fried. Extremely easy and extremely tasty. Really recommend the Lousiana brand if you don't want to make your own  breading. Has some nice heat to it.

Offline solobaric

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2018, 02:50:59 AM »

Offline solobaric

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2018, 02:51:09 AM »