Author Topic: Crowd Cow : Takes care of their customers. I will buy from them again.  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Crowd Cow : Takes care of their customers. I will buy from them again.
« Reply #-1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:02:46 AM »
When we were hit so hard in CT with the virus. (By they way IMO We are just in the early innings of the virus now). We ordered from this company as we are not going to supermarkets. We also ordered from Omaha Steaks, Swans & Perdue Farms. What I liked about the Crowd Cow is that it was new for us & could get us our order in a short time.

We had an email showing us that our package was coming on a certain day. Then we got notice it was coming today (a few weeks ago). Well it never showed it & we did not get a notice that it was delayed. Not good but I do understand that we are in a virus & things happen.

Well the food showed up the following day but when we opened the package the ice had melted & the top items were thawed. I should have said that we had planned to use most of the food for the 4th of July. So I contacted the company to let them know even telling them the food was for a later date, The CS person said 

"What we can do is once you set your order for July forth, let us know and we can go in and add additional Dry ice to make sure its all good. ...y.

There is more but that is the main part. Anyway, I had decided to buy from the other three companies as they just did not seem to care.

I must add the Salmon was very, very good as we had to eat it that day.

A few weeks later I get a survey from them & I filled it out as I have done for many other companies.  Well to my surprise they answered me & have since taken care of us in what I expect from a good company. They have replaced the order & even gave us a bonus. I also received a nice note from the company saying they were sorry too & want to keep everyone happy. I know they are people that scam companies as our family produced food for 90 years & people did it to us at times but you must take care of your customers.

IMO from last to first in one shot.

Now we will have our 4th of July Feast as we planned. I only have one problem......Keeping Barbara from eating the one Salmon before the 4th. LOL

So the Crowd Cow seems to be a good company to buy from. I know I will again.

One more thing I do think they need to add more ice.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:15:20 AM by Tailgating is my game »
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Walleyewacker

Glad that things worked out. Customer service is the name of the game when your in business. We’re I live they have senior hours from 7-9am at the grocery stores I shop. And if I have to get something in between I won’t go in if there is more than 10 cars in the lot. Sure hope everyone stays safe. And it still amazes me how many people aren’t wearing masks I don’t go any were without one.

Offline Tailgating is my game

Glad that things worked out. Customer service is the name of the game when your in business. We’re I live they have senior hours from 7-9am at the grocery stores I shop. And if I have to get something in between I won’t go in if there is more than 10 cars in the lot. Sure hope everyone stays safe. And it still amazes me how many people aren’t wearing masks I don’t go any were without one.

Same here

I went to three places yesterday & those were the only places except for the DR & one other place since March.

1) The Marina to check on the boat everyone but the main guy had a mask & they only let in a few at a time.

2) Boat club where not one mask was to be found.

3) West Marine where the were great. six feet distance & masks including the customers.

So two out of three were good but the club was bad.

I stay home when I can. When the boat goes in we will mask to the boat wash her down & go home.
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Good to know
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
A Tale of Two Friends

Not wanting to start an argument, but put me in the no-mask crowd.

I met two friends (former co-workers) for lunch the other day.  At Nancy's request, we all brought our lunch and met at the office.  Funny, of the three of us, Nancy is the least likely to develop complications based on the conventional wisdom.  She's under 60, very fit, eats healthy, etc., etc., etc.  I'm older than either of them, about 6" too short for my height, and only one of my lungs work.  Toni has compliance medical issues, among them being some autoimmune things going on.

We were all eating across several tables from each other.  As soon as she put in the last bite of sandwich, Nancy popped her mask back on.  If one of us accidentally moved in her direction, she backed up.  She waved when she left, Toni & I gave each other a big hug.

Now these are two of my best friends from work.  Toni was my "work-wife" and Nancy was one of the best "Bosses" I ever worked for.

I am not disparaging those who are being extra cautious.  Everyone of us has to live our lives in a way that works for us. 

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC