Author Topic: Yea Baby!  (Read 416 times)

Offline RickB

Yea Baby!
« Reply #-1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:00:46 AM »
Man candles. Ya gotta love it!  ;D

http://www.yankeecandle.com/whats-new/man-candles

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: Yea Baby!
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:23:39 AM »
Need candles that smell like different smoking woods I think.  Heck, a Glade plug-in would be perfect for the entryway to the house.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:41:30 AM »
Billy..just take a small piece of wood into the house in a non burnable container,.instant wood smell. And the smell really lingers..a lot, and for a long time.  Beware tho..wifey is gonna kill you over that one.  Promise. My hubby gets ugly just over the smoke smell in the garage. go figure. Pam .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ིྀ
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Pappymn

Yea Baby!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 08:59:44 AM »
Pow!
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »
Billy..just take a small piece of wood into the house in a non burnable container,.instant wood smell. And the smell really lingers..a lot, and for a long time.  Beware tho..wifey is gonna kill you over that one.  Promise. My hubby gets ugly just over the smoke smell in the garage. go figure. Pam .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ིྀ

Great idea.  And yes, she would kill me.  I just need to leave my clothes laying around after an all night cook to get the same effect, and she hates that smell already.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS