Author Topic: Second Amendment???  (Read 1323 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Second Amendment???
« Reply #-1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:11:54 PM »
You know why there is a Second Amendment?  In case the government doesn't follow the First Amendment.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline IBCookin

Re: Second Amendment???
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:25:18 PM »
I agree.
Everyone is good at something....
I just happen to be a good bad example.

GMG Daniel Boone Pellet Cooker

Offline Pappymn

Second Amendment???
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 12:06:36 AM »
Should have been the other way around. People don't realize that both of these have equal weighting. One isn't superior to the other.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:13:14 AM »
Scary, but true!
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 01:55:33 PM »
Should have been the other way around. People don't realize that both of these have equal weighting. One isn't superior to the other.

That is a critical point. If you look at the writings of the founding fathers - the first 10 amendments were meant to be equally weighted. In fact the intention of ANY amendment was meant to have equal weighting to the original constitution.

DH
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Savannahsmoker

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 03:18:28 PM »

Art

Blaz'n Grill Works Grid Iron (Copper)
Royall RG 2000 (gone to live with nephew)
Weber Genesis E-330 (Copper)
The Big Easy
Weber Smokey Joe Gold for fun and vacation,

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
Sort of what we in Jawga would classify as a derringer.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline RickB

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 06:33:26 PM »
I'm think it only holds 6 rounds so Big Sis cant touch it! Need me one of those for those pesky squirrels.

Offline IBCookin

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »
Soooo, just how pesky are those squirrels....  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Everyone is good at something....
I just happen to be a good bad example.

GMG Daniel Boone Pellet Cooker

Offline flbentrider

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 09:12:06 PM »
It a staff meeting today, the boss said "Keep Calm and Carry" then he paused. I said

"A Glock"

Meeting over.

Offline veryolddog

• New Braunfels, Texas
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:40 PM »
I sincerely believe in these rights and value of the entire Constitution of the United States of America. Unfortunately, over the last five years, this Constitution and its principles and protections have been abandoned day in and day out and is a travesty against freedom loving Americans in this country which was once the greatest nation on the face of the earth.

It makes me sad to see the overt abuses that are not only condoned by this administration but have also taken place.

Enough said as I will really become agitated.

Regards,

Ed
An empty grill or pan is a blank canvas on which you can create like an artist!
Yoder YS480 Pellet Smoker and Yoder Cheyenne Stick Burner
Weber 22.5 OTG and Kettlepizza
Just an old Marine who remembers.

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 11:24:17 PM »
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' Liberty's Teeth"

George Washington 
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 11:55:11 PM »
You know why there is a Second Amendment?  In case the government doesn't follow the First Amendment.  Dee

While an armed militia was meant as a protection for the young country, Dee is correct. If you read the writings of the founders of our country, their concern was less about outside forces and more about our own government abusing our freedoms.
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pappymn

Second Amendment???
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 11:59:54 PM »

While an armed militia was meant as a protection for the young country, Dee is correct. If you read the writings of the founders of our country, their concern was less about outside forces and more about our own government abusing our freedoms.

I think the past week has shown the grave need for this protection. This federal government scares me to my core.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 12:02:37 AM »

I think the past week has shown the grave need for this protection. This federal government scares me to my core.

X2!
Member #