Author Topic: favorite Xmas gift???  (Read 1473 times)

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
Re: favorite Xmas gift???
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 05:48:32 PM »
My favorite gift was my 93 year old grandma's reaction to getting a pair of  "Hands free binoculars" 

A close second place was getting to spend time with my handsome redheaded Santa and his little elf helper (my best friend's 1 year old).   

MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline RAD

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »
Spending time with family was great but that AR I got was a real close second.
Love to cook and eat

Offline dawrecknq

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 07:31:39 PM »
Hard to choose between my FoodSaver 4880 and my CharBroil TBE!!!! The 4880 will probably get used more.  Although tomorrow, I am throwing in a couple of ***gasp*** a pork butt. Gonna be doing a lot of experimenting and playing with it!

Oh, and just maybe the two tickets to the George Strait "Cowboy Rides Away" Tour with Merle Haggard and the Outback Steak House gift card (for eats before the concert) with my favoritist oldest Daughter!!!! She done good!!

Dan
Yoder 1320, 3- VUDS's and a couple of Wally World  grills. Working on more all the time.
"May the Smoke stay out of your eyes..but forever in your heart!"

Offline jboo70

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 02:31:07 AM »
Spending time with family was great but that AR I got was a real close second.

I would have loved to find one of these under my tree but no luck.  The best gift that I got was my new GMG Jim Bowie.  Not to get all sappy but finding this site has been a great gift also.  I have been inspired and educated all at the same time.  2014 is going to be a smokin year.  pun intended.  hahahaha

Offline pz

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 03:48:18 AM »
Son home. Still alive after two deployments to Iraq and Philippines. Next time again to the middle east, very soon.