Author Topic: Just Plain Silly  (Read 368 times)

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
Just Plain Silly
« Reply #-1 on: March 21, 2014, 06:48:38 PM »
The snow storm has come and gone but now we are heading for -12F tonight. Never going to get my smoker going :(
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline smokendevo

• Northern Ontario
Re: Just Plain Silly
« on: March 21, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
The snow storm has come and gone but now we are heading for -12F tonight. Never going to get my smoker going :(

I hear ya, snowing all day here too. Going to get cold tomorrow. My last day off before going back to work. Wanted to get out ice fishing but I be dam if I am going out in below freezing temps. Call me a wimp if you want but growing older I have learnt going out in below freezing temps for a limit of fish is so not worth it. The super store here in town has a really good fish department and they are all cleaned and ready for the frying pan.  ;D

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »
My pickerel comes from a guy with a freezer in the back of his truck. He comes once in the spring and once in the fall. Every time he comes he is getting busier and busier.

I'm not much of a fisherman :(
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
Man alive!  It was 72 here in NC today.  I shouldn't complain.  So I won't!

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11