Author Topic: The Juice Diet,Lost 11 lbs in 5 days  (Read 4850 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
Re: The Juice Diet,Lost 11 lbs in 5 days
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »
Its really interesting,he and his wife have to go to weekly classes for several months before they will be approved for his surgery.I sure wish him well,a heck of a nice guy.All in all its like an 8 month process to get it done.

I know my sisters did it, pisses me off too, they eat anything they want, in reasonable portions, they don't exercise and they don't have to deal with the blood glucose levels like I do.   Oh well, I just keep going to the gym to pump iron and rack up more miles on my running shoes.  ;)
In my worthless opinion only,I like how you are doing it much better,IMO only.Keep up the good work LVC.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:45 AM »
Its really interesting,he and his wife have to go to weekly classes for several months before they will be approved for his surgery.I sure wish him well,a heck of a nice guy.All in all its like an 8 month process to get it done.

I know my sisters did it, pisses me off too, they eat anything they want, in reasonable portions, they don't exercise and they don't have to deal with the blood glucose levels like I do.   Oh well, I just keep going to the gym to pump iron and rack up more miles on my running shoes.  ;)
In my worthless opinion only,I like how you are doing it much better,IMO only.Keep up the good work LVC.

Your opinion is a valuable one, I may piss and moan about it but I really am pleased with myself managing my weight and glucose levels the way I do it.   ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2014, 02:24:14 PM »

Your opinion is a valuable one, I may piss and moan about it but I really am pleased with myself managing my weight and glucose levels the way I do it.   ;)
Agreed,you really make the effort.Many dont,or dont even try at all.

Hey,Im still losing wt on food diet keeping the calories down,shooting for 400-500 cals for dinner,I may even have to add more fat.Butter....now we're talking!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2014, 04:58:06 PM »
Hey,Im still losing wt on food diet keeping the calories down,shooting for 400-500 cals for dinner,I may even have to add more fat.Butter....now we're talking!

I try to eat 5 meals a day day @ 300-400 calories each, but when I read a good recipe on LTBBQ, that plan gets shot to hell.  :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)