Author Topic: Some Cool New Items  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Pappymn

Some Cool New Items
« Reply #-1 on: May 16, 2014, 11:10:35 AM »
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline hikerman

Re: Some Cool New Items
« on: May 16, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
Yeah a lot of neat toys. I'd use all except the heat shield tools and picnic pak.
Thanks Pappy!

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 11:30:25 AM »
Great ideas, I can just see the party with those silicone wine glasses after a few too many.  :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 11:47:44 AM »
Great ideas, I can just see the party with those silicone wine glasses after a few too many.  :P

I don't think I'd break those out UNTIL people had a few too many-- offer refills and bring them back in the squishy glasses.  Hehehehe

That heat shield BBQ tool is clever... I, however, lack the willpower to not wave it about repeating "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die." every single time I flipped a steak. 
MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

I don't think I'd break those out UNTIL people had a few too many-- offer refills and bring them back in the squishy glasses.  Hehehehe

Now THAT would be funny.  I think I'll order a set just for the entertainment factor.  ;)
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »
There robots to clean our houses so why not a robot to clean our grill?  Sure why not??

Really, have we become that dang lazy as not to put a wire brush to a set of grates??

Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »
I am about as patriotic as you can get, but $75 for and American Flag Spatula?  I think not.  I thought maybe I missed something and that it was gold plated.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 01:04:17 PM »
I am about as patriotic as you can get, but $75 for and American Flag Spatula?  I think not.

I'm with you on this one.  Personally I feel that a gadget like that is showing disrespect for Old Glory, by using it to flip burgers.  I'll raise my flag on a pole next to my grill as an American Patriot.   ;)
----------------------

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 05:43:47 PM »
I am about as patriotic as you can get, but $75 for and American Flag Spatula?  I think not.

I'm with you on this one.  Personally I feel that a gadget like that is showing disrespect for Old Glory, by using it to flip burgers.  I'll raise my flag on a pole next to my grill as an American Patriot.   ;)

Totally agree with both of you on this one! Very disrespectful as far as I am concerned. Out of that list I already have the hamburger press thingy
and the marinade infusing meat tenderizer. Not very impressed with the meat tenderizer.
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline Vir

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 09:38:47 PM »
I should be ashamed of myself but I could not resist. I have the smore maker set somewhere in the garage. Picked it up for the wife and do not ever remember her using it.

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:11:25 PM »

I'm with you guys on this one.

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »
I bought a Himalayan salt block about the time that my wife had her knee replaced back at the end of January.  With all the things that have transpired with her since, it is still sitting in the same place on the counter, waiting to be used.  One of these days.  That's what I keep telling myself.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11