Author Topic: EVOL VS Coconut Oil  (Read 6618 times)

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
Re: EVOL VS Coconut Oil
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2014, 11:55:05 PM »
I need some help :(

I've gone from Coke Classic to Diet to Zero. Now I read the 2 and 3 are worse than 1. Actually the more I read the worse 2 & 3 are for you.

Y'all talk about weight, In grade 9, I  was just under 200lbs and just under 6'. I enjoyed building houses with my Dad and played lots of sports. I was lean for sure.

Once in a while I like my Rye similar to your Bourbon with Coke. Any ideas on what I can change to?

"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2014, 12:09:42 AM »
Drew,all I know about sodas is in USA made from fructose,in Mexico made with sugar.When we rarely drink a coke we go with Mex version.What is it in Canada,fructose or sugar?

If all you drink is with Rye,cant reckon its doing much harm.

Im a big drinker of just filtered ice water with lemon,I like that just fine.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2014, 12:14:12 AM »
The phosphates make soda bad. Very acidic and the diet sodas can be worse. The artificial sweeteners confuse your body into thinking it's getting sugar causing more havok. Diet soda can actually cause you to gain weight!

An occasional soda is not bad but people who drink many in a daily basis are not doing their body justice.
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven