Author Topic: Your favorite youtube music videos  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Your favorite youtube music videos
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 01:50:17 AM »
For me it has to be --> Lynyrd Skynyrd --> "Free Bird" !!!!!!   8)  8)

That's a great one, I just saw them again in Laughlin a couple of months ago when I was down there for the annual River Run. Nothing better than a motorcycle rally with Southern Rock.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 08:23:20 AM »
A very different direction...

Very nice Dr,thank you.

Great music everyone,enjoyed them all.

If you like Doc,how about this  version

« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:55:10 AM by spuds »
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 09:56:57 AM »
Lots of good music! Spuds, I had not heard Suzanna Choffel before - thanks for posting, I'm looking for more. Have always enjoyed Doc Watson.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline nukeofficer

• Grillin & Chillin
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 03:47:17 PM »
Well seeing how I'm a huge Motley Crue fan and I sometimes listen to a lil Country music (thanks to my wife LOL) I wanted to share this new video by Justin Moore. He covered the Crue's "Home Sweet Home" and did a fantastic job if I do say so myself.

Enjoy!

Char-Broil GOURMET TRU-Infrared 2 Burner

Pit Boss 700FB

Offline Sandman

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 05:02:28 PM »
Pretty cool N.O. I am a huge crue fan. I knew Mick wasn't doing too good. Doesn't look like he can barley walk anymore. That's a shame.

Offline hikerman

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 06:58:47 PM »
 Here's a Warren Zevon performance on Letterman Show, his last one before he sadly passed away from mesothelioma, a very short while later.

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 07:04:43 PM »
Beautiful. Sadly missed...  :'(
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 07:33:03 PM »
Glad you liked it Doc,I love her voice too.

Nuke,that was good.

Gene,I didnt know WZ died,the song was haunting.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »
Don't know why - but this is my favorite WZ song - - So many good ones. He is high on my iPod list.

Member #

Offline hikerman

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »
Very nice David! He was one of my all-time favorite performers. His words/stories were so poingiant, wild and sad at the same time. I was fortunate enough to have met him at a little club in Chicago in the mid-eighties. As talented as he was, he was also humble and a real guy!

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 08:22:45 PM »
Very nice David! He was one of my all-time favorite performers. His words/stories were so poingiant, wild and sad at the same time. I was fortunate enough to have met him at a little club in Chicago in the mid-eighties. As talented as he was, he was also humble and a real guy!
That is way cool, Gene. I agree, his music was more than music it was the stories. It is interesting how many of these guys are just guys. I met Sting in Chile in a small coffee shop. I envy you meeting WZ that had to be great! I hope sometime to meet Leonard Cohen.
Member #

Offline hikerman

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »
That is way cool, Gene. I agree, his music was more than music it was the stories. It is interesting how many of these guys are just guys. I met Sting in Chile in a small coffee shop. I envy you meeting WZ that had to be great! I hope sometime to meet Leonard Cohen.

Sting is an interesting guy! But I enjoy meeting people that are, how can I say it? Out of my comfort zone....maybe. Some are real buttheads, while most are real people with down to earth thoughts and ideas. Unlike the pedestals we sometimes put them up on! When you can get to conversation, we find that we are more alike than different.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 10:06:05 PM »
Flatt & Scruggs

<a href="">Foggy Mountain Breakdown</a>
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 10:11:22 PM »
I was home one day cooking and had this cranked, my Wife came home from work and she throught I was nuts.

► 5:02► 5:02

Jun 24, 2012 - Uploaded by TheTelevideo
Pavarotti & friends for war child. Elton John, Pavarotti, Eric Clapton, Sheryl Crow, Liza ...
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2014, 10:14:11 PM »
Osborne Brothers - Rocky Top

----------------------