Author Topic: My Morning coffee buddy  (Read 14963 times)

Offline Agustine

My Morning coffee buddy
« Reply #-1 on: July 01, 2018, 03:05:46 PM »
This is my morning buddy. He comes by almost every morning rain or shine. I call him RockStar because he rocks :)
Shot with the Git2P

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: My Morning coffee buddy
« on: July 01, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
That’s neat :thumbup:    Keep playing and feeding him you will play have more joining you soon
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Roget

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:22:07 PM »
That is too cool.
I loved watching that because I have one that lives under my back deck.
I have seven bird feeders in what I call my "bird garden", and he comes every day and climbs the poles & jumps from one feeder to the other filling his tummy.
It is so funny to watch him jump & miss the feeder and fall to the ground, only to run back up a post & jump again.

YCDBSOYA

GMG Davy Crockett
GMG Jim Bowie
Charbroil SRG
Charbroil BigEasy
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone Flat Top X 2 (36" & 28")
DBS w/Auberins dual probe PID
Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker
Grand Hall 3 burner Grill w/rotisserie,smoke tray, & side burner

Offline Pappymn

My Morning coffee buddy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 07:53:16 PM »
Squirrels chewed on my decking and have been a major PITA. But my daughter would love that. She names the squirrels that I want to kill
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »
Squirrels chewed on my decking and have been a major PITA. But my daughter would love that. She names the squirrels that I want to kill

"Fuzzy butted tree rats"...are fun to watch.....but their cousins, the chipmunks chewed up the wiring harness in my previous car. It was parked for 3 days during the winter. That was all it took. SO I am no longer a fan of their kind. Tho I do love watching the bird feeder that I bought the Mrs. ....

BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Agustine

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 09:46:33 AM »

the chipmunks chewed up the wiring harness in my previous car. It was parked for 3 days during the winter. That was all it took. SO I am no longer a fan of their kind.

Thats because of the eco-friendly, soy-based type of insulation coating they are using in your cars. Don't blame the rodents, blame the manufactures for using your car as a feed station.  :)

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 09:54:18 AM »
my Dad used to call them "fuzzy butts" and would toss out unsalted peanuts to them every morning.
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 12:59:40 PM »
That's a cool video! That squirrel is trusting of you, I kept thinking he was going to bite your finger, lol.
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Agustine

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 03:42:13 PM »
That's a cool video! That squirrel is trusting of you, I kept thinking he was going to bite your finger, lol.

I was out on the deck yesterday with a small container of seeds. He kept tipping them over so I sat in the deck chair with the container on my lap. All I had to do was rattle the seeds a few times and up my pant leg he came and sat in my hand eating seeds till he was full and went home. Nice to have a pet you don't have to take for walks and clean the litter box LOL

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 04:00:19 PM »

I was out on the deck yesterday with a small container of seeds. He kept tipping them over so I sat in the deck chair with the container on my lap. All I had to do was rattle the seeds a few times and up my pant leg he came and sat in my hand eating seeds till he was full and went home. Nice to have a pet you don't have to take for walks and clean the litter box LOL
True, but i is a wild amimal and sometimes they get to acting funny and you have no idea what will happen  ??? ???

It is cool to see you interact with one like that though
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker

Offline Agustine

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 07:43:15 PM »

True, but i is a wild amimal and sometimes they get to acting funny and you have no idea what will happen  ??? ???

Ya you never know when one of those mean wild beasts will attack.  LOL
It took a lot of time and trust between the both of us to get this far. I know its a wild animal but I have tamed foxes and wolfs in the past so its nothing new to me. I live were the wild animals call home so I just fit in :)

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 08:57:10 AM »
When I was a kid we hadd two ducks that would come by evey year for the summer.....they would eat bread from our hand ...cool
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 09:37:12 AM »

Ya you never know when one of those mean wild beasts will attack.  LOL
It took a lot of time and trust between the both of us to get this far. I know its a wild animal but I have tamed foxes and wolfs in the past so its nothing new to me. I live were the wild animals call home so I just fit in :)
That's cool! 
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker

Offline Agustine

My Morning coffee buddy
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 06:16:14 PM »

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 06:21:00 PM »
Pretty neat. !
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401