Author Topic: Camp Chef Griddle vs Blackstone Griddle  (Read 23104 times)

Offline tomcrete1

Re: Camp Chef Griddle vs Blackstone Griddle
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2018, 06:05:26 PM »
Tom, thanks for the great video. Been on the fence for a while on buying a flat top. After watching your review. Ordered up the Camp Chef 600 and added it to our grilling arsenal. Thanks again

Awesome! Congrats on the new Griddle!
Webber Spirit
Visions Ceramic
PBC
King Griller Akorn
Big Easy SRG
Big Easy
Rec Tec Mini
PK Grill
Cook Air Grill
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone 28" Griddle
Power Air Fryer XL
Copper 22.5" Weber Kettle
Green 22.5" Weber Kettle
Black 22.5" Weber Kettle
22" Modified Old Smokey
DeLonghi 1363 Multifryer

Offline pr0jekt_cha0s

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2018, 01:31:03 AM »
Nice review Tom! I bought the Camp Chef for the reasons that you mentioned. And I love it!

One negative that I found, luckily before I purchased, was the cover made for it. You have to remove the propane tank and fold the shelves down for it to work. I bought an aftermarket cover that goes over everything as is and it fits like a glove.

I just ordered a Camp Chef and need to get a cover. The Camp Chef cover gets bad reviews. Which aftermarket cover did you get?
Mak 2 Star General
Large Big Green Egg
Camp Chef Flat Top Griddle 600

Offline BobDE

• Lower Slower Delaware
    • Random Thoughts and Photos
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2018, 06:32:12 AM »
Got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D2VUN7E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put a 5 gallon bucket on top of the griddle and it works like a charm. I want to make a PVC frame to hold it up, but the bucket works great!

Nice review Tom! I bought the Camp Chef for the reasons that you mentioned. And I love it!

One negative that I found, luckily before I purchased, was the cover made for it. You have to remove the propane tank and fold the shelves down for it to work. I bought an aftermarket cover that goes over everything as is and it fits like a glove.

I just ordered a Camp Chef and need to get a cover. The Camp Chef cover gets bad reviews. Which aftermarket cover did you get?
Napoleon Prestige 500 with GrillGrates
Charbroil Big Easy SRG
Camp Chef FTG600

Offline pr0jekt_cha0s

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »
Thanks, I'll take a look.

Got this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D2VUN7E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I put a 5 gallon bucket on top of the griddle and it works like a charm. I want to make a PVC frame to hold it up, but the bucket works great!

Mak 2 Star General
Large Big Green Egg
Camp Chef Flat Top Griddle 600