Author Topic: Webber Smokefire  (Read 8545 times)

Offline zueth

Re: Webber Smokefire
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 04:43:38 PM »
Might need to add one of those to Arsenal, thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2021, 06:29:16 PM »
Say Mike, Do you have version 2.0?  I read a review on the original at Amazing Ribs and they did not recommend it.  I was thinking about putting my toe into the world of pellet poopers and, at $400, if it does all that is says it does, it would certainly be worth consideration.

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 11:01:24 PM »
Say Mike, Do you have version 2.0?  I read a review on the original at Amazing Ribs and they did not recommend it.  I was thinking about putting my toe into the world of pellet poopers and, at $400, if it does all that is says it does, it would certainly be worth consideration.

BD

I believe mine is the 2nd version. I haven't had any problems with it and I take what Amazing Ribs says with a grain of salt. Not a big fan of them personally. EDIT: I did read their review of the 1st Bullseye and they are mostly correct in their review. The 2nd version has the pro controller on it where the original one was like the Traegers.
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline zueth

Webber Smokefire
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 11:25:51 PM »
I cooked two family size pizzas from papa murphys tonight on the RT-700. The grill took exactly 25 minutes from when I turned It on until it got to 425. Ambient temperature was 45 and breezy.

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 10:45:05 AM »
I cooked two family size pizzas from papa murphys tonight on the RT-700. The grill took exactly 25 minutes from when I turned It on until it got to 425. Ambient temperature was 45 and breezy.

Thanks , I’ll pass this along to Buddy. With yours and Mikes warming up as quickly as they are I feel sure there is an adjustment he needs to make.

Terry "Way down in Alabama"