Author Topic: pz meets smoker pete  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: pz meets smoker pete
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »
Geeze,being tied down with animals means no traveling,you guys are driving my wanderlust nuts!!!

Get a big enough rig and you can take them with you.  ;)
We travelled in a 23 foot class c winny,with 5 dogs,a cat,goldfish and a traveling garden.

But traveling with 5 chickens,3 ducks and 2 dogs.....dont know about THAT!  :o ??? 8)

I'm sure you can find some good recipes around here for them chickens and ducks.  :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline fishingbouchman

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 12:51:47 AM »
So close and the wife has me going north this weekend camping looks like a great time wish I could have come down
Mak 1 Star
Weber Kettle "Blue"

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 04:06:52 AM »
Geeze,being tied down with animals means no traveling,you guys are driving my wanderlust nuts!!!

We travelled in a 23 foot class c winny,with 5 dogs,a cat,goldfish and a traveling garden.

But traveling with 5 chickens,3 ducks and 2 dogs.....dont know about THAT!  :o ??? 8)

I'm sure you can find some good recipes around here for them chickens and ducks.  :P
Heck,even the dogs ....... ??? Nah,they are just too valuable for home defense.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline fishingbouchman

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 11:11:29 AM »

I travel with a dog.  A hamster.  And three guinipigs
Mak 1 Star
Weber Kettle "Blue"

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2014, 11:57:41 AM »

I travel with a dog.  A hamster.  And three guinipigs

I'm thinking hamster and guinea pig gumbo would make a good lunch. :P :P :P
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)