Author Topic: Do You Need A Gun In Your Kitchen?  (Read 2373 times)

Offline 1Bigg_ER

Re: Do You Need A Gun In Your Kitchen?
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 01:22:49 AM »
Seems too good to be true. One of those things that they just charge your card at will.
KARUBECUE!!
Weber WSM 14.5
Weber Performer Platinum
Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5 AKA Big Worm
PBC AKA The chicken whisperer

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
Ordered it.Site is a bunch of hooie,when you start getting all the 'offers' up towards top is a button to skip 'offers'

9.95 with shipping,worth a try,then ANOTHER 9.95 after 30 days.Clever.Beware. ::)
Still havent heard from them,better go to paypal and see what Im being billed....
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline spuds

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 12:30:23 AM »
Seems too good to be true. One of those things that they just charge your card at will.
Looks like you are exactly right,reading they wait 60 days before charging card ,then overbill,never deliver and you are robbed,anyone know how to put a stop payment on card?

Im not even sure what name they are going to bill as,but when you call if anyone answers they laugh at you and tell you to stick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from what Im reading!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline spuds

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:22 AM »
Yup,got problems it looks like,a trip to bank is in order,who knows,they billed 10.80 7/29,maybe they are actually sending it but red flags all over net on this company.

Offline Pappymn

Do You Need A Gun In Your Kitchen?
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 08:49:46 AM »
I've had fraud several times. My bank lets me put a charge in contest online. Very easy to do.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »
Looks like you are exactly right,reading they wait 60 days before charging card ,then overbill,never deliver and you are robbed,anyone know how to put a stop payment on card?

Im not even sure what name they are going to bill as,but when you call if anyone answers they laugh at you and tell you to stick it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from what Im reading!

It is a PITA, but your best bet is to get a new card # issued and kill that one.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »

It is a PITA, but your best bet is to get a new card # issued and kill that one.

Agree.  I do that on a regular basis with all of my cards.

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC