Author Topic: Sure Makes You Wonder About Some People  (Read 2269 times)

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
Re: Sure Makes You Wonder About Some People
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)  Man oh man...

On a slightly less moronic scale,  I've taken some flak from a number of people who consider it JUST AWFUL that I raise and butcher my own animals, and how cruel that is.   And every single one of them eats store bought factory farmed meat, without seeing the disconnect.

I tell them to get back with me after they've toured a few mega-farms and let me know how they feel about our "poor chickens".       

(We still eat 'store bought' meat too, so not judging anyone who does-- just saying one way or the other, that chicken came had to come from somewhere!!) 

MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline hikerman

Re: Sure Makes You Wonder About Some People
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 03:24:17 PM »
::) ::) ::)  Man oh man...

On a slightly less moronic scale,  I've taken some flak from a number of people who consider it JUST AWFUL that I raise and butcher my own animals, and how cruel that is.   And every single one of them eats store bought factory farmed meat, without seeing the disconnect.

I tell them to get back with me after they've toured a few mega-farms and let me know how they feel about our "poor chickens".       

(We still eat 'store bought' meat too, so not judging anyone who does-- just saying one way or the other, that chicken came had to come from somewhere!!)

Kat just tell the morons that your flock lived a happy life, unlike their table-fare!  8)  And then smile inwardly knowing YOUR chickens taste better than their chickens!  ;)