Author Topic: Finally under 180  (Read 8497 times)

Offline TwoPockets

Re: Finally under 180
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2015, 04:50:11 PM »
Be careful about too much weight loss. Sometimes it is also unhealthy to be underweight as it is overweight.

Pics would be nice, but use a telephoto lens since you are so small now.  ;D

Ken I agree and that is why I am actually increasing my eating and decreasing the running. Just finding the right balance of food intake and exercise is the key.

If I continue this way I will get too skinny and that is not good either. I don't feel like I look unhealthy at this weight. I weighed this when I graduated high school.

I never thought I would be at a point where I am worried I am losing too much weight but it is finally here.

Great accomplishment ! ! !

I agree, pics are needed ! ! !

BD
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline RAD

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2015, 06:52:08 PM »
I missed this entire post until yesterday. Way to go Mike, this is great. Not the easiest thing to do and I know you worked your A$$ off to get here. Congrats and keep up the good work
Love to cook and eat

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2015, 08:26:27 PM »
Several years back, I lost down from 260 to 185. I think that was the weight I was for the first fall gathering. Everybody who not seen for me a while thought I was sick. It was kind of funny how they would come up up and look at and say "are you doing so OK?". My wife said my butt and legs were too skinny. I have gained about 10-15 pounds back, but all in my stomach, still no butt or legs. Oh well,can't always make them happy.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware