Author Topic: Mak 1 Star / Yoder YS 640/ Blazn Grill Works Grid Iron  (Read 14837 times)

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
Re: Mak 1 Star / Yoder YS 640/ Blazn Grill Works Grid Iron
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 04:23:16 PM »
Ya' know, I miss-spoke (miss-wrote) when I listed the Blazn Grill Works as the pellet pit that I thought had the most posts with auxiliary smoke generating equipment.  I went back and looked at my count.  It was not the Blazn Grill Works, it was another brand that had the most posts where supplemental smoke was required.

My apologies to coppsean and the many Blazn Grill Works owners who should have called me on my statement and didn't.
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline Pappymn

Mak 1 Star / Yoder YS 640/ Blazn Grill Works Grid Iron
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »
Just a note on the Mak. You will not find a company in any line of business that stands behind their product like they do. Just outstanding people. And if you ever find yourself in Dallas, Oregon like I did once. Stop in for a tour
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »
You can't go wrong with a MAK. The Blazn is nice also.

I absolutely love my Memphis ;)
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 06:51:32 AM »
Ya' know, I miss-spoke (miss-wrote) when I listed the Blazn Grill Works as the pellet pit that I thought had the most posts with auxiliary smoke generating equipment.  I went back and looked at my count.  It was not the Blazn Grill Works, it was another brand that had the most posts where supplemental smoke was required.

My apologies to coppsean and the many Blazn Grill Works owners who should have called me on my statement and didn't.

Paul - I really believe that LTBBQ's strength is that we DO NOT feel compelled to shine a critical light on one another's imperfections. We all share our experiences, and memories in an earnest attempt to be helpful. I admire your readiness to recognize an error, and your concern for any impact that may have made on others.. Humility is a much underrated quality in today's fast paced world. ;)
You have my vote for Post of the Day!
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline coppsean

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »
Thank you everyone for your feedback!  I really appreciate it.  I will let you know what I decide on.
Traeger Lil Tex
Weber Genesis E-330

Offline robertwhite

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 02:41:54 PM »
As many others have said........MAK

Hands down the best value when taking build quality and ease of use into consideration.

The fact that a 6 yr old can get a great cook on one sure doesn't hurt either.  ;)
Little bit of talkin', lotta bit of listen'