Author Topic: Hello from NV!  (Read 1925 times)

Offline NCGrandpa

Re: Hello from NV!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
Welcome from coastal North Carolina!

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 02:07:18 PM »
Sorry I missed this. Thank you for your service and another Minnesota welcome.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Jujube

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 11:35:06 PM »
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.  This is my first forum I have joined, so it may take me a while to get use to it all.  After my last post we left for Phoenix, Az for our annual tamale making, then Sifumar got sick and time got away from me.  I hope all had good holidays.  Sifumar has wanted a pellet grill for a while and I told her she can get what she wants, looks like it will be a Rec Tec after much discussion on her part lol.  Tho who knows as she changes her mind as often as her menus!

LVC....are there any places to buy pellets in Las Vegas?  That is her main concern.  She buys a pound or two for her maze smoker on line.  But says she needs a local supplier.

Thanks again y'all!

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 12:43:24 AM »
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.  This is my first forum I have joined, so it may take me a while to get use to it all.  After my last post we left for Phoenix, Az for our annual tamale making, then Sifumar got sick and time got away from me.  I hope all had good holidays.  Sifumar has wanted a pellet grill for a while and I told her she can get what she wants, looks like it will be a Rec Tec after much discussion on her part lol.  Tho who knows as she changes her mind as often as her menus!

LVC....are there any places to buy pellets in Las Vegas?  That is her main concern.  She buys a pound or two for her maze smoker on line.  But says she needs a local supplier.

Thanks again y'all!

I recently bought pellets at Lowes. 
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 04:18:08 PM »
Welcome from mid Alabama.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware