Author Topic: Online Butcher?  (Read 57253 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: Online Butcher?
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 10:47:40 AM »
... Costco is selling prime briskets for $3.39/lb...

Really?

Really!

Credit SPAM for the pic. Thanks.

I will take five please and will gladly pay for the overnight shipping  :) :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline GusRobin

• Test
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 11:49:43 PM »

Sounds like I might have to make a friend in the restaurant industry.  ;D

Or you can join KCBS for $35 a year and you get a day pass to restaurant depot. It can be used as many times as you want. The difference is since you don't have a license you have to pay sales tax.
Why couldn't Noah have swatted the 2 mosquitoes?.

Offline MikeC01

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 11:01:55 PM »

Sounds like I might have to make a friend in the restaurant industry.  ;D

Or you can join KCBS for $35 a year and you get a day pass to restaurant depot. It can be used as many times as you want. The difference is since you don't have a license you have to pay sales tax.

Is KCBS the Kansas City BBQ Society?

I actually have a friend who lends me her membership card.  So, I have access to Restaurant Depot.  I'm not sure they carry prime brisket around here and their prices only get really good if you buy in LARGE quantities.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2015, 01:23:55 AM »
Costco's prices are different in each area depending on various things including median income. Where I live they seem to think people have money because I have never seen a price that low... Especially for prime!

That is interesting Muebe. I thought the meat would be through the roof in Fontana........all new big fancy homes everywhere the eye could see.....but that briskie was in my wheelhouse...........it is cheaper in the Inland Empire all the way around from what we have seen so far.............

Come to my local Costco ???
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 12:42:17 PM »
Costco's prices are different in each area depending on various things including median income. Where I live they seem to think people have money because I have never seen a price that low... Especially for prime!

That is interesting Muebe. I thought the meat would be through the roof in Fontana........all new big fancy homes everywhere the eye could see.....but that briskie was in my wheelhouse...........it is cheaper in the Inland Empire all the way around from what we have seen so far.............

Come to my local Costco ???
For sure! Over 15 years ago was working in malibu,meat started around 8 dollars a pound!
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.