Author Topic: Smok’n Spice USA  (Read 1958 times)

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
Smok’n Spice USA
« Reply #-1 on: December 21, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »
Did anybody used them ? are they any good ?
i can't find what type of flavour of spices  they have .
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
Re: Smok’n Spice USA
« on: December 21, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »
Ahron if you are talking about pellets, this is from their website:

"Smok'n Spice is the first 100% spice pellet.

Yes these are 100% of the spice they are named for. At the moment we are introducing the 100% Oregano pellet, 100% Sage pellet and 100% Mediterranean Spice Blend pellet, with more flavors to come. This will introduce a new level of flavor NEVER tasted before because NO one has ever been able to produce a 100% spice pellet. We have developed new processes that give us the same look and feel of a cooking wood pellet, but our pellets are usable on ANY type of outdoor grill surface! Gas, charcoal, electric, regular smokers, pellet grills even home made smokers/cookers.  We have three ways to use our pellets, our Smoke Cone, Dibbie or Reusable Smoke Infuser."

Here is their web address: https://www.texasmowingandlandscaping.com/

Hope this is what you were looking for.
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 06:20:06 PM »

That address doesn't work for me - I found them at Smoknspice.com - but can't find any pricng info.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 07:18:14 PM »

That address doesn't work for me - I found them at Smoknspice.com - but can't find any pricng info.

Must be more than one David. The link I get does take you to a smoknspice but also doesn't list prices.
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »

Must be more than one David. The link I get does take you to a smoknspice but also doesn't list prices.

Very strange - there are more than one of the Texas Mowing sites. I forced Google Chrome to open your link and sure enough went to the same smoknspice.com I found. So, anyone looking has trouble with the original link, the smokinspice link will go to the same place. However, i can't find any pricing or availability information.
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 12:39:39 AM »

Very strange - there are more than one of the Texas Mowing sites. I forced Google Chrome to open your link and sure enough went to the same smoknspice.com I found. So, anyone looking has trouble with the original link, the smokinspice link will go to the same place. However, i can't find any pricing or availability information.

I know . that is also my problem and if you look for a store it gives you www.CookinPellets.com  .  i can't see smokenspice on their website .
strange .
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline Smokin Don

• Pellet Smoker Cooking
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »
Ahron and all. Cookinpellets did sell Smokin Spice at one time. Back when I was on another forum, I won't mention, I received a set of the 3 spice pellets. sage, oregano, and Mediterranean for testing. If you go to my blog, http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/ and search smokin spice you can see some of the results and my thoughts on them. I did some fresh sausage with the sage and don't remember what all I did with the other two flavors. I thought they just gave mild flavors but my taste buds have been dulled from smoking for years. I do remember the son and I both thought when I used the Med. pellets it smelled like a popular weed some smoke! Don
Traeger 07E pellet smoker
Weber E210 gas grill
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal
Camp Chef Pro 30 gas burner
Camp Chef Iron Griddle
Lodge CI Hibachi
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
I am not aging, just marinating
I think I am starting to age!
http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 01:44:34 PM »
Ahron and all. Cookinpellets did sell Smokin Spice at one time. Back when I was on another forum, I won't mention, I received a set of the 3 spice pellets. sage, oregano, and Mediterranean for testing. If you go to my blog, http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/ and search smokin spice you can see some of the results and my thoughts on them. I did some fresh sausage with the sage and don't remember what all I did with the other two flavors. I thought they just gave mild flavors but my taste buds have been dulled from smoking for years. I do remember the son and I both thought when I used the Med. pellets it smelled like a popular weed some smoke! Don

Thanks Don
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 03:34:56 PM »

Thanks Don

X2

Does give me an idea I might try when the ladies go to the lake after Christmas... (No Sparky - not that...)
Member #

Offline africanmeat

• Cape Town South Africa
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 07:29:59 AM »

Thanks Don

X2

Does give me an idea I might try when the ladies go to the lake after Christmas... (No Sparky - not that...)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Ahron
cadac gas grill
GMG Daniel Boone
MES 30"
RF self made smoker
wood pizza oven
weber