Author Topic: BBQ Family Portrait  (Read 5990 times)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: BBQ Family Portrait
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2016, 02:58:57 PM »
For camping .....

Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 03:01:13 PM »
For camping .....

I love it!! I don't need it, but I want it, lol.
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline RG

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 03:02:33 PM »
Looks like Regular Guy has all the bases covered in his outdoor cooking arsenal  8)
NOPE, he needs an SRG to finish  :D :D :D

Just say'n
   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Maybe....that and a Santa Maria Grill. I've been talking about one of those forever! One of these days maybe ;)
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 03:02:52 PM »
Camp Chef has so much cool stuff for outdoor cooking  8)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline LostArrow

• Often wrong but never in doubt!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 06:49:28 PM »
Here's the last family portrait:

Not sure whether Big Dawg has a grill collection or NUCLEAR ARSENAL  ???
 ???

BD
New Braunfels El Darado
Hasty-Bake
Genesis S-330 gasser
Weber Red Genesis 1000
Weber q220
CharBroil CB-740
Char-Griller Kamodo
Curbside kettle
Big Homemade Horizonal smoker @ hunt camp

Offline RG

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 07:50:34 PM »
I am loving the fact that I am not the only hoarder on here, lol. My wife gives me a hard time but lets me have my way without too much fuss. I have an advantage in the fact that she likes to cook outdoors as well. I am a lucky man, the lady can cook better than me indoors and out ;)

Keep those pics coming guys and gals!!

Offline tomcrete1

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 08:57:33 PM »
Here is part of the arsenal :

In this picture you see from left to right : Big Steel Keg 4000, Big Steel Keg 2000 (in island), BBQs Galore NG Turbo STS with rotisserie, Brinkmann NG side burner, Traeger BBQ055 (little baby) and in the foreground is my Smokin-It #3.

Here's the Wife's Broil King Keg 5000 on the deck (the other stuff shown above is under the deck) :

Sweet,  when I retire I will have something similar to that,, looks great I'm jealous  :)

No pictures taken of the PBC or The Pit Boss but they're opposite of the other grills, to the back left of the table. I didn't have them when this picture was taken.

Alright, I showed you mine.......show me yours, lol
Webber Spirit
Visions Ceramic
PBC
King Griller Akorn
Big Easy SRG
Big Easy
Rec Tec Mini
PK Grill
Cook Air Grill
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone 28" Griddle
Power Air Fryer XL
Copper 22.5" Weber Kettle
Green 22.5" Weber Kettle
Black 22.5" Weber Kettle
22" Modified Old Smokey
DeLonghi 1363 Multifryer

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 03:34:13 PM »
Well, I guess I will call em The Three Amigos

PK Grill for grilling and smoking

Akorn for smoking and grilling

Blackstone Griddle (my most used cooker)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Offline RG

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 03:45:18 PM »
Where's the rest of the BBQ Family at Smoke? SI, The Good One, BK Smoke?

Offline tomcrete1

BBQ Family Portrait
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »

Not the best pic, but got the Weber spirit 2 burner, PBC , Rec TecMini, PK, Visions ceramic, not pictured Cook Air, and SRG up on the back deck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Webber Spirit
Visions Ceramic
PBC
King Griller Akorn
Big Easy SRG
Big Easy
Rec Tec Mini
PK Grill
Cook Air Grill
Blackstone Pizza Oven
Blackstone 28" Griddle
Power Air Fryer XL
Copper 22.5" Weber Kettle
Green 22.5" Weber Kettle
Black 22.5" Weber Kettle
22" Modified Old Smokey
DeLonghi 1363 Multifryer

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 05:03:11 PM »
The Good One was sold to the buyer of our first house in the mountains. The new cabin we moved to had too much hillside to safely move it.

The Broil King Offset had to be left at the cabin we just left. I had no tools or time to take it apart on moving day. I thought the darn thing would fit all the stairways but I forgot that I brought all the parts out to the bottom deck and then assembled it. Waiting for the new owner to get back to me on a fair price. He has the upper hand on this one, it aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Sold the SI to help keep us going before the move. The SI just did not give the flavor profile I was looking for so off it went.

Moving has turned out to be much more painful and expensive than I ever thought  :(
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Offline RG

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 05:11:18 PM »
The Good One was sold to the buyer of our first house in the mountains. The new cabin we moved to had too much hillside to safely move it.

The Broil King Offset had to be left at the cabin we just left. I had no tools or time to take it apart on moving day. I thought the darn thing would fit all the stairways but I forgot that I brought all the parts out to the bottom deck and then assembled it. Waiting for the new owner to get back to me on a fair price. He has the upper hand on this one, it aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Sold the SI to help keep us going before the move. The SI just did not give the flavor profile I was looking for so off it went.

Moving has turned out to be much more painful and expensive than I ever thought  :(

Well dang man! So much for NGLB! (No Grill Left Behind) lol!

You haven't had that BK Smoke for long, as for the others, I can see the logic behind the decision. It looks to me like a KBQ may be needed. Just make you a mesh cover for the top to control embers and your good to go. I bet a big sifter from a restaurant supply (or Amazon) would do the trick!

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 05:17:02 PM »
I am slowly getting my cookers out of storage. Finally got a house to rent and moved in last Saturday. Been renting a room for a year. Being isolated to one room is tough but you do what you have to. 3 truck loads and I can finally see my Memphis in the storage unit lol. Still have not got it here yet. I am hoping to get the rest this week so I can stop spending the money for the storage unit every month.

Not only is moving expensive but divorce is even more. My lawyer and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to see me and I hate to pay him lol.

Once I get settled in I might be able to add a picture to this thread...
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline RG

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 05:24:10 PM »
I am slowly getting my cookers out of storage. Finally got a house to rent and moved in last Saturday. Been renting a room for a year. Being isolated to one room is tough but you do what you have to. 3 truck loads and I can finally see my Memphis in the storage unit lol. Still have not got it here yet. I am hoping to get the rest this week so I can stop spending the money for the storage unit every month.

Not only is moving expensive but divorce is even more. My lawyer and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to see me and I hate to pay him lol.

Once I get settled in I might be able to add a picture to this thread...

Sorry to hear of it man. Not about the smoker part, that's a bummer for sure but the part about reorganizing your life and dealing with the ex and the whole children dynamic.....I can sympathize with you. Both of my brothers and my sister have been through divorces and I know it's gut wrenching. There's light at the end of that tunnel and I am glad to hear that you're seeing it! Good luck to you!