Author Topic: Another grill?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline hikerman

Re: Another grill?
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2017, 10:20:54 AM »
Jason, you should consider a Camp Chef stove and get a griddle top as well. It would be so much more versatile.  I have a one-burner CC with a griddle, except for its size it feels and cooks like a restaurant griddle. Great products. I use it camping or on deck when it's very hot outside. And it's a great accompaniment to sous vide for  screaming hot searing any time of the year.

Offline grossie

Another grill?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »
Go for it. I got a Cabela's cookstation and use it all the time. I love my flat top.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PBC
Cabela's Ultimate Cookstation
Pizza oven for above
TBE
BEESR

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to post and help me out. Your input is invaluable to me! Here's what I was thinking about getting since I already have a built in gas grill (natural gas at that).

Little Griddle

I read mixed reviews but that's common with just about everything that you buy. Some love it, some hate it. The main reason I didn't buy it is because in the spring I am putting my house up for sale and didn't want to buy something for a grill that I am leaving behind so that left me with the only option being a free standing unit. I think the Blackstone would be a good buy and I honestly would have bought it if I hadn't come across the Camp Chef for the same price and free shipping. So....yes I did click that button and I did buy the Camp Chef. I even told my wife about it unlike when I bought the guitar recently and unlike when I bought the Uuni, and when I bought my shotgun, and........you get the idea, lol!

All it's going to cost me is an hour long massage but you see, that's a win win as usually when that happens, she's pretty much in her birthday suit so how can a man complain about getting to massage a naked woman? This year is indeed starting off well for me :P

For those interested, here's the link to the Camp Chef for $299.99 on sale with free shipping.

I plan on cooking up some steaks on it when I get it, hopefully it'll be here by next weekend. Can't wait to give it whirl!

Again, thanks for the input y'all!
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline hikerman

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 12:51:18 PM »
Congrats Jason! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  And massaging a naked woman for an hour is far better punishment than getting a black-eye any day of the year!  8)

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 01:12:04 PM »
Congrats Jason! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  And massaging a naked woman for an hour is far better punishment than getting a black-eye any day of the year!  8)

Yes indeedy!  ;D ;D :o ??? :thumbup:
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2017, 07:22:08 PM »
That's a great deal & a great choice. Just watch your trigger finger as it get out of control on here at times.  ;) ;) ;)
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Roget