Author Topic: Dear Santa,...  (Read 5004 times)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Dear Santa,...
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2012, 11:39:17 PM »
I hope and pray things are better for all of us. Some really outstanding Americans here. That is important to me. I love people who love his country. All the good and the bad.

Amen

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Sam3

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 06:16:36 AM »
Probably would not help, as I am in the layoff mode job wise. My former fellow employees do miss my "Q" so I was thinking about a cheapo little trailer to load up my 2 Big Easy's for wings and a PBC and maybe my Traeger. I could do pulled pork with home made onion rolls, Briskit and Quarters on the PBC.  Should be ok for a little compact. I have combined these cooks very well before and I do miss it. Hope for a better 2013.

Here's to a better 2013. Good wishes to you Smokin!
MAK 1 Star #385
Bradley OBS w/mods
WSM 22.5
Weber Platinum
Char Broil BEESR
La Caja China
Pit Barrel Cooker

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 09:56:57 AM »
My wish is for a better year for SS and those others who are going through trials we may not be aware of. I think it is great that we have a place like this where folks from all other the world and from all walks of life can come together and talk about our common passions.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware