Author Topic: Backyard Jack's BBQ May 11 & 12 2018  (Read 15468 times)

Offline Jaxon

Re: Backyard Jack's BBQ May 11 & 12 2018
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 11:28:22 AM »
Dang, Terry...
Rub it in.
That's too funny
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »
I understand Don.  You had to be home on time.  All you missed was a few friends sitting around on the deck while I grilled fresh squash,
 sweet onions, peppers and mushrooms with Conecuh along with a huge piece of beef filet cooked to a melt in your mouth finish...    just sayin....  Oh and we finished it all off with a frozen strawberry cream pie...   

;) 8)
  Hate we missed it, We will be there this fall..

Terry, we missed y'all, too. I was going to call you for lunch yesterday, but I figured that you were doing mother's day stuff with Kerry and I was hoping to get back to Houston in a timely manner. We will see you in the fall.
Sure and you wanted me to eat oysters when we meet up with you guys and RAD ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D :D
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 03:29:48 PM »
I understand Don.  You had to be home on time.  All you missed was a few friends sitting around on the deck while I grilled fresh squash,
 sweet onions, peppers and mushrooms with Conecuh along with a huge piece of beef filet cooked to a melt in your mouth finish...    just sayin....  Oh and we finished it all off with a frozen strawberry cream pie...   
  ;) 8)

Terry, we missed y'all, too. I was going to call you for lunch yesterday, but I figured that you were doing mother's day stuff with Kerry and I was hoping to get back to Houston in a timely manner. We will see you in the fall.

Terry, I have tears in my eyes right now just knowing what I missed. I love sitting on your deck with your family and friends and really love all the great food you cook. And here I was thinking that I was saving your marriage by not disturbing y'all on Mother's Day. I know Kerry is understanding, but I didn't think she would be that understanding. Y'all are good people and I love hanging out with you. Maybe later in the summer I'll come back for some fishing and visiting.

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 04:52:49 PM »
Have you met me?  Kerry is very understanding....   :D :D :D......    really....
  ;) 8)

Terry, I have tears in my eyes right now just knowing what I missed. I love sitting on your deck with your family and friends and really love all the great food you cook. And here I was thinking that I was saving your marriage by not disturbing y'all on Mother's Day. I know Kerry is understanding, but I didn't think she would be that understanding. Y'all are good people and I love hanging out with you. Maybe later in the summer I'll come back for some fishing and visiting.
Terry "Way down in Alabama"