Author Topic: Electric Trailer Dolly  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Dave R.

Re: Electric Trailer Dolly
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 07:35:57 AM »
Throw a backyard BBQ and invite all the neighbors over to help push it into the garage. Once it's in party on with good food and drinks LOL You get to know your neighbors and maybe a boating partner at the same time. :)

May do that anyways  ;).  The wife is more sociable than I but hey if I where to cook up a feast and break the ice that way sounds like sage advice.
MAK #3591

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 07:57:37 AM »
How about a 120 volt power winch in the garage & you just pull it in as you guide it in.

Or just for a while buy one of those cheap boat shelters for the driveway until you build your drive-thru

Hey I love boats tell me more about yours

The boat is an older one but runs every time I turn the key. It's an inboard jet sled, designed for and capable of running shallow water. Engine is a 454 chevrolet big block that drives a Hamilton 212 pump. Carries 70 gallons of fuel and the sides are higher than you normally see. It gets pretty heavy when fueled and loaded for a trip. Can be used in smaller rivers or it can handle the ocean with a fair amount of safety.

hey thanks I love everything about boats yours sounds very cool
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Dave R.

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 08:06:51 AM »
How about a 120 volt power winch in the garage & you just pull it in as you guide it in.

Or just for a while buy one of those cheap boat shelters for the driveway until you build your drive-thru

Hey I love boats tell me more about yours

It gets the job done well enough that I've had it for over 20 years. As I get older I find it gets used less and less but since it's paid for and the grandkids like to go with us boating from time to time I'll keep it.
The boat is an older one but runs every time I turn the key. It's an inboard jet sled, designed for and capable of running shallow water. Engine is a 454 chevrolet big block that drives a Hamilton 212 pump. Carries 70 gallons of fuel and the sides are higher than you normally see. It gets pretty heavy when fueled and loaded for a trip. Can be used in smaller rivers or it can handle the ocean with a fair amount of safety.

hey thanks I love everything about boats yours sounds very cool
MAK #3591