Author Topic: Rutts hutt rippers  (Read 650 times)

Offline Lemonhead78

Rutts hutt rippers
« Reply #-1 on: August 22, 2018, 07:27:52 PM »
rutts is an iconic hotdog joint in Clifton new  jersey . What makes rutts stand out is they have this yellow relish that compliments their deep fried dogs . If anyone has ever been their and likes it than definitely give slawsa a try. I found it at Loews . The slawsa always reminds me of going to rutts. Good stuff
Mak **star general
Weber kettle
Weber q
Pit barrel cooker

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
Re: Rutts hutt rippers
« on: August 22, 2018, 07:49:01 PM »
Yep, Jack's video got me to try Slawsa. I can eat it, but it's not my favorite thing in the world, lol. I've seen Rutt's Hut on a few food tv shows and I've always wanted to try it. There's a place in South Carolina called Skin Thrasher's that I'd like to try. I recently went down to Macon, GA to eat another hotdog voted one of the best in the country. Nu-Way Wieners. Wasn't impressed!

A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 10:00:06 PM »
I love almost all hot dogs
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Lemonhead78

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 06:09:10 AM »
Theirs a really good spot where I live called holy dog. It was voted as one on the top of 10 in the country. His dogs are creative and delicious. The sad thing is he owns a tiny shop and does all the cooking himself. His wife makes good money and his hotdog place was more of a hobby for the owner chino . Ever since the article came out about his place the lines have been out the door. I'm pretty sure he rather have never had the article written lol.
Mak **star general
Weber kettle
Weber q
Pit barrel cooker

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 11:05:30 AM »
Yep, Jack's video got me to try Slawsa. I can eat it, but it's not my favorite thing in the world, lol. I've seen Rutt's Hut on a few food tv shows and I've always wanted to try it. There's a place in South Carolina called Skin Thrasher's that I'd like to try. I recently went down to Macon, GA to eat another hotdog voted one of the best in the country. Nu-Way Wieners. Wasn't impressed!

DANG!
Don't tell me you came to Macon and didn't call me...
NuWay is about 20 minutes from my home - maybe 25.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!