Author Topic: Backyard Jack's BBQ Event May 2019  (Read 13493 times)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: Backyard Jack's BBQ Event May 2019
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 06:56:00 AM »
Great video Don..I miss seeing you guys and there's some I don't know..  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline cookiecdcmk

• Always looking for new ways to improve my food.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
You guys are "out of bounds".  I cannot say enough about the food that you cook, the methods, and the final results.  I watch your video in awe only wishing that I could be there.  I am still wondering how you find all these different rubs and sauces to use.  I like you have my favorite ones that I make, but still want to try new ones.  Thanks for the  video and new info.

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 10:48:56 AM »
You guys are "out of bounds".  I cannot say enough about the food that you cook, the methods, and the final results.  I watch your video in awe only wishing that I could be there.  I am still wondering how you find all these different rubs and sauces to use.  I like you have my favorite ones that I make, but still want to try new ones.  Thanks for the  video and new info.

On Saturday we turned into cooking maniacs...slicing, dicing, rubiing, saucing, and wrapping.   Then we turned into raving carnivores.   We had a great spaghetti salad in the afternoon, but other than that and a handful of peanuts, it was all meat, brother.

H O S is the one I kn that has the most amazing collection of rubs and sauces ever...and I'm pretty sure he has used every one of them and can tell you the flavor profile of each one.  He has introduced me to some mighty good ones.  If you send him a message, he'll get you hooked up for sure.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 07:17:59 PM »
You guys all knocked it outta the park ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC