Author Topic: Tom made me do it!  (Read 239 times)

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
Tom made me do it!
« Reply #-1 on: January 24, 2020, 03:41:03 PM »
As y'all know, Tom has lots of cooking toys, probably as much as all us combined, lol. For a while, I have been watching him cook up a storm on his Cosori Air Fryer and giving it high praise.

After chatting with my wife, I ordered one. Turns out she had been eyeballing the same one! We have an old plasticy air fryer we bought at Walmart years ago, used it a handful of times and retired it to the storage bin in the garage, it now is the property of my Mother-In-Law.

Initial impressions of the Cosori are positive. My Wife made a rotisserie style whole chicken in it which came out great, she also cooked up some seasoned red potatoes in it which were great as well. I didn't get a picture of it though, too busy eating!

If you're looking for a nice air fryer, trust Tom and get this one!

A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Tom made me do it!
« on: January 24, 2020, 04:37:15 PM »
I do trust Tom!   But getting Kimmie to go along with another cooker is a BIG thing to try  :D :D
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 08:13:22 PM »
I do trust Tom!   But getting Kimmie to go along with another cooker is a BIG thing to try  :D :D

I am in the same boat but my Chefman plastic one is great in fact I have four of them......It is a story for another time LOL.

I am doing wings at a supper bowl party with two or three of them.

RG they are great for up my way in the winter time. Enjoy
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 01:39:39 PM »

I am in the same boat but my Chefman plastic one is great in fact I have four of them......It is a story for another time LOL.

I am doing wings at a supper bowl party with two or three of them.

RG they are great for up my way in the winter time. Enjoy

Let me step back a bit, lol. I have to say that I did not intend to make it sound like my old one was a dud by it being plastic. This Cosori is plastic as well, it's just 5.8 quart versus the old one's 3.xx quart and has more features. I am sure yours work great and I like the idea of doing wings in them! I am going to try that!
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!