Author Topic: Red Lobster Biscuits  (Read 3590 times)

Offline Smokin Don

• Pellet Smoker Cooking
Re: Red Lobster Biscuits
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 12:27:31 PM »
I just bought a box of them at Sam's. I have made them myself almost as good with just Bisquick. For those that can't find them just use the biscuit mix recipe on the Bisquick box, it makes 5 biscuits. Add shredded cheddar to the mix and bake according to directions. Melt some butter with garlic salt & maybe some parsley to brush on top. The Red Lobster mix does not include the cheese or the butter. Bisquick is probably a lot cheaper. Don
Traeger 07E pellet smoker
Weber E210 gas grill
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal
Camp Chef Pro 30 gas burner
Camp Chef Iron Griddle
Lodge CI Hibachi
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
I am not aging, just marinating
I think I am starting to age!
http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
Couldn't find these at my Sam's, course they are in the middle of a total redo and have moved everything in the dang store so I couldn't find much of anything.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline Tinnmel

• Portsmouth, VA
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
I just bought a box of them at Sam's. I have made them myself almost as good with just Bisquick. For those that can't find them just use the biscuit mix recipe on the Bisquick box, it makes 5 biscuits. Add shredded cheddar to the mix and bake according to directions. Melt some butter with garlic salt & maybe some parsley to brush on top. The Red Lobster mix does not include the cheese or the butter. Bisquick is probably a lot cheaper. Don

I make them with bisquick also, but I add melted butter and garlic powder to the mix.  Pretty darn good.