Author Topic: Mo' Rockin' Chicken Tacos  (Read 1158 times)

Offline sparky

• northern california
Re: Mo' Rockin' Chicken Tacos
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
ya ho, taco night.  love taco night.  your daughters chicken tacos look real good.  i'll take 3 plz.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:24:46 PM by sparky1 »
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

PoppyBill

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 12:41:29 PM »
That young lady can fix a taco! Everything looks great!

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 01:01:15 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Rocky (star of many posts) has been my assistant for several years. She also gets up early on weekends (when she has friends over) and makes breakfast for everyone.

Emma (the older) was more like her mom - if it doesn't come out of a box or cook in the microwave, then it's time to call for delivery. However, lately she has expressed an interest in cooking. Real cooking with real food. Mostly it revolves around grilled chicken right now - but that's fine - I'm not going to argue. She is starting to try her own "stuff", tasting and thinking about what might work. She even asks for advice once in awhile. It's a lot of fun. I am proud of both of them.

Heck, who knows... if this keeps up, mom might even try her hand at cooking...  ??? ??? ???
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #