Author Topic: Really??? people need to lighten up...  (Read 1065 times)

Offline pz

Re: Really??? people need to lighten up...
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 12:01:10 AM »
... I get so tired of hearing that it is my right or you have to do this and that... We need to go back to the old days where people wanted to work and took pride in America. I don't see that much anymore and it is a damn shame!

So true; more often than not I see able-bodied people trying to find a way to get disability so they don't need to work at all.  Most people seem to think that entitlement is the norm, and that the first mistake that happens is grounds for a law suit.  I know many of my peers that try their best to cheat the government out of taxes by stretching the gray areas to the limit.

Just yesterday morning in the hot tub, my wife and I were conversing about the problems we see in society and this topic came up. 

I have never cheated on my taxes, and am proud to pay, even though I know that many of my tax dollars are compensating for those that cheat the system.

Someone has to pay for the freedoms we all enjoy, and the bottom line is that this marvelous country does not operate without cost.