Author Topic: Tilting Up The BBQ Learning Curve  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Tilting Up The BBQ Learning Curve
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2014, 01:00:36 PM »
Greetings from Las Vegas.

OK, after much thought, I get it now.  I thought that you were the only Vegan ever to join a BBQ forum.  But after thinking about it, I realized that Las Vegan means "someone who lives in Las vegas".

Cam

BINGO!!!   I'm transplanted native of Louisiana from the swamps to the desert.  :D
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Palmyrasteak

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2014, 10:38:36 PM »
Welcome from South East Arkansas. Nothing beats an open fire cooking rig!  I think you can light a grill fire, sit 10' from it and eat a store bought burger and it will make the burger taste better  ;D
As far as the smoking goes, I'm still learning. The one thing I do know is, DO NOT over smoke the meat!!!!!! I like smoking meat the "low & slow" way.
Trust me..... You are on the BEST site around to talk to LOTS of good cooks for advice anything you are looking for.  Good luck and welcome aboard!!!!   :)

Offline jjjonz

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 11:02:22 PM »
Welcome from SE Alabama... :D
Weber Smokey Joe gold...mini WSM
2002 Weber Genesis Silver [rebuilt]
PBC
Camp Chef smokin pro Stx
Thermopen [fast British racing green]