Author Topic: Introduction for Slawsa Girl!  (Read 3819 times)

Offline SlawsaGirl

Re: Introduction for Slawsa Girl!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »
Welcome Julie, heard about your product on John Boy and Billy...tried and like it for a change up. Welcome to our Funny Farm

Thanks for the welcome and I'm glad you heard about it on JB&B.  Great guys and great crew.  Anyone who listens to them should be proud to be a listener.  And thanks for trying Slawsa as well!  Customer support means the world to a small food company like ours!

Offline SlawsaGirl

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 12:06:18 PM »
Welcome!  Tim and I talked last week and he told me of Slawsa. The stuff really sounds great!

Looking forward to hearing of your cooks!

I'll have to forward to everyone the "story" of our next cookout as a newbie to the world of smoking.  My husband and I are just trying to coordinate schedules to set a date where we can have family over.  I'll definitely be reaching out for tips.

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
I finally found the Slawsa in the store  (Ingles here in North Carolina) and bought a jar.  In a word (actually two words):  VERY TASTY!!!  I like it! 

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline SlawsaGirl

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 07:06:08 AM »
Art,

THANK you so much for seeking us out at Ingles and we really do appreciate the purchase.  The uphill battle is spreading the word and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you letting your family and friends know about us.  We are honored that you love our flavor!

Supporting local!

Julie