Author Topic: Not a really good idea...  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Northshore

Not a really good idea...
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 11:05:39 PM »
David, will be in cities Saturday and then back north Sunday. Where is this market?
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Not a really good idea...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 01:40:49 PM »
Paul,

Here is the address - 8020 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445. It's just a 1/2 mile from my house. I have a Softball picnic in the afternoon and a graduation party in the evening on Saturday. But, I am open in the morning if you want to grab a cup of coffee or breakfast and visit the store.

You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Northshore

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 08:39:34 AM »
Made a quick trip to metro area this past weekend, in on Saturday back home Sunday. Did manage a nice visit and breakfast with DR Holly. Took his advice and checked out the new asian market.  He is right, one clean large store with lots of choices in fish, meat poultry. You name it. Filled cooler before drive home.
David, thanks for the visit and the tip on the market
Paul
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 12:16:42 PM »
Paul,
It was great to see you and catch up. We need to get some more of the Minnesota contingent together and have an evening of grilling and story telling.
I hope to make it up North this summer.
Best regards,
David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #