Author Topic: Grilling on the SRG  (Read 3151 times)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Grilling on the SRG
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 06:49:14 PM »
I think I will need to invest in athermapen for father's day! I've been using a Maverick Redi-Fork and am not sure of its accuracy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Get the red one. It is fastest!

Pappy is right - unless he is wrong (as in this case...  ;) ;D) British Racing Green is OF COURSE the fastest.
NOPE, RED is the fastest sorry  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Agree, I have the RED one too and it is very fast.  ;)

LVC - you are right - the red is very fast... however, when you are lapped by the British racing green... well.... there you go...  ;) ;D
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 07:37:53 PM »
I think I will need to invest in athermapen for father's day! I've been using a Maverick Redi-Fork and am not sure of its accuracy...

Pappy is right - unless he is wrong (as in this case...  ;) ;D) British Racing Green is OF COURSE the fastest.

I have to say fast yellow is hard to beat.Works on Baja Bugs.Dont even consider an MG without British racing green.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 08:02:05 PM »

I have to say fast yellow is hard to beat.Works on Baja Bugs.Dont even consider an MG without British racing green.

I had a Jag - E type... wow was that car fun... it was red and very fast... but I know if it had been British racing green it would have been soooo much faster... just sayin'...  ;) ;D
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 11:35:23 PM »

I had a Jag - E type... wow was that car fun... it was red and very fast... but I know if it had been British racing green it would have been soooo much faster... just sayin'...  ;) ;D
In high school my boss gave me a mint 1957 MGA in BRG,now thats a boss,400 bucks,a good man he was.Had a Jag 1975 XJ6L,what a car,just wouldnt run,but when it did,WOW!!Luxury sport to the maximum.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.